Designed to comply with the CSA Z1210-17 Standard
Emergency First Aid Level C is for individuals requiring basic information on First Aid and CPR for their workplace, school, or personal interest.
*If you require an Accessible option please contact the branch offering the class.
- Responding to an emergency
- Recognizing a mental health emergency
- CPR & AED for adults, children, and Infants
- Bleeding and burn management
- Medical emergencies
- Newfoundland and Labrador
- Nova Scotia
- Prince Edward Island
Upon completion, participants receive a certificate valid for 3 years.
Delivery MethodBlended (In-Class & Online)
Book a course
Emergency First Aid CPR-C & AED - Blended (Basic)
We're sorry, no classroom locations were found based on your search criteria.